Google play store is not included by default on the new LeEco Le 2 (X620), Le 2 Pro or Le 2 Max. This is due to restrictions in China that forbids Google from doing any business in Chinese territories. Here is a full installation guide for the PlayStore.
The installation process for Google play store has never been easier. This is because the apps that are required for the Play Store to run, namely “Google Play Services” is already installed on LeEco Le 2 by default.
Video Installation Guide:
Follow these instructions to get Google Play Store Running:
- Download GooglePlayStoreAPK and copy it from your computer onto the phone.
- On your phone, go to Explorer, and click on the file
- If your phone’s security prompts a dialogue, click “Lift Restrictions”
- Install the App
- *Important* The first time it installs, you must reboot your phone, otherwise Google Play Store will not start.
- Reboot your phone
- Click the Play Store icon and you’re good to go!
Did these instructions work for you? Comment below!